JOB DESCRIPTION: Planner
Drive the digital planning on two of the agencies largest clients. This will involve a challenging mix of long term strategic planning and day-to-day ‘sensible thinking’ to assist clients decision making. You’ll also be involved extensively in the creative development of campaigns. You’ll be required to work closely with data and web analysts, creative teams, UX department, account handlers and our sister research company.
- Work closely with web and data analysts to extract insights and formulate strategies
- Present these strategies internally and to clients
- Guide creative work to be strategically, creatively and commercially effective
- Plan, present and implement social media strategies for our clients
- Ensure clients use our UX expertise as part of the planning process where relevant
- Lead training to educate clients and colleagues about the latest developments in the digital world
Job skills required:
- Detailed understanding of, and passion for, digital media and innovations in this space
- Able to conduct ‘desk’ research and commission qual and quant research. Must be able to immerse themselves in the world of the consumer to uncover relevant insights.
- Able to think about how digital media can work together alongside other channels to deliver business objectives.
Usability and persuasion
- Able to plan out specific communications experiences, so that they are both intuitive for users
- Ability to work effectively with clients, creatives, account people and other planners
- Ability to analyse and assess communications, present findings and recommendations.
- Whilst we have a broad range of technology support at the agency, a competent knowledge of what is and isn’t technically possible is needed to ensure strategy and campaign ideas are feasible.
Send CV and covering letter to [email protected]